a little light, a little peace

This is dedicated to my family, friends, and homies in the slam.

Monday, August 11, 2008

being here

i have been finding it difficult to actually get on the internet since being home and it's not for the lack of internet. i think i got out of the habit of actually getting online since i didn't have internet at my apartment nor a computer (for the last two weeks). i am surprised i got out of the habit so quickly. needless to say my blogging has suffered.

if you piece together the last couple of infrequent posts you can see that i have suffered very little culture shock (thankfully) going over i had enough of it. i am back to normal and back to not sleeping again (getting up and being busy).

the one thing that is new to me is having more people read my vampire story. it is pretty exciting that the numbers are increasing.

sorry for the boring post. don't really have a lot to blog about

No comments: