a little light, a little peace

This is dedicated to my family, friends, and homies in the slam.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Pause

I will be away from a computer for a week (traveling to Istanbul), therefore unable to blog. (sigh) This has grown to be something that I enjoy. I have challenged myself to post at least once a day or its equivalent (post twice, skip a day).

When I am not writing about what has happened here. I write or at least think about writing reactions to articles. And sometimes just how I feel, which is why you look at some things and go Huh? why is that on there.

If you get bored without having posts to read, you can always reread my story, of which there will also be a skipping of a posting for the aforementioned reasons.

Life is good here, very much routine, but I am close to coming home, and I am ready for it. It has been a long time away from my family and friends and I miss them.

On a side note, I am thinking about new environments to live in. I have done suburbs (my life) a city (Cairo) and now I want to try country. (maybe next summer).

2 comments:

Michelle said...

When do you come home?

tim the younger said...

bırky-i return from istanbul on the 28th and from cairo on june 6th