a little light, a little peace

This is dedicated to my family, friends, and homies in the slam.

Friday, December 28, 2007

The Primogenitor Of Each Family Holds The Answer

Can't wait to go to Egypt. Lets not think about why I don't have housing yet or where I am staying yet. Or better yet, we can ponder 'bout who is picking me up from the airport. Seriously, I have trouble sleeping at night sometimes because not all of this whole Egypt thing is figured out. Except I bought my plane ticket the other day; that is one thing which I don't have to worry about now, only that it is 24 hours spent traveling (think several hour layover in heathrow).

Tonight I will sleep better, mainly because I am exhausted, but that never changes. Olive, my friend, tells me on many occassions that I should go to bed a lot earlier than I actually do (she reminds me of my mother).

However, back to the egypt thing. Ordinarily I would be freaking out about it but I have enough information that I keep the panic to a dull roar. Meanwhile, my parents are doing a little antsy dance as the date draws nearer. Everything I think will work out though in the end.

Hark, is that a phone call from egypt and its free? Especially thanks to skype, I can talk fo' free. Although, I am like that anyway, I always look for the cheap deal. Really can bug some pepole though. Threatens their sensible consumerism.

Or I can go back to my egypt rant. For it is only through perserverance that my trip will be a success.

Should touch down in cairo international airport in january. Unlike here, there will be warm temperatures in cairo. Randi's tales of her adventures in russia have only increased my longing for the sandy streets of eldritch egypt. Vocifierous my cries of joy will be when I step foot upon its crumbling cobblestones! Indeed my happiness will be unmatched. Verily though, I will undoubtedly pine for my home in the american suburbs. Intestinal fotitude I must have. Never fear, I seem to be turning into yoda here. Good...the force is strong with this one.

Gadzooks! Run! Everything is clear now! Eyes have been opened! Now the time has come!

To travel to egypt will be super awesome!!! When I get there I'll call you, except for that random guy who stumbled upon my blog last week and is now stalking me. No, I won't call you, sorry.

No comments: