a little light, a little peace

This is dedicated to my family, friends, and homies in the slam.

Friday, May 16, 2008

busy, busy, busy

Everything is wrapping up here, which means basically chaos. Posting has gotten sparser as a result. Sorry.

I saw Iron Man in an Egyptian theater today and went to the freaking pyramids-so old and so dead. Of course I forgot my camera so when Pepe gives me his pictures I will have some for you.

I will post when I can and will definitely resume regularly in the summer. One thing which will remain regular besides being awesome, is Sunset. Chapter 4 is up and is specially dedicated to my coteacher of English over here in Egypt.

Hang in there,

timmah

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wrapping up? I thought you don't come back to the states till June 6. If school's almost over, what will you do till then?

tim the younger said...

birky-that is correct i don't come home until the 6th. last day of class and finals (which are on the same day) is the 27th and 28th. after that i get a few free days to spend with my cousins who will be here until the 4th. i mean i still have three weeks here two of which i will be in school for so its pretty durn close.