a little light, a little peace

This is dedicated to my family, friends, and homies in the slam.

Monday, May 12, 2008

My Puppy



I really miss my dog. I have only seen her on video a couple of times, and I am thankful for that. I miss her craziness and soft fur and how she will growl at you if you try to move her from where she is sleeping on my brother's bed if you are trying to get into bed to go to sleep.


Here are two pics to show how much she has grown-she has a habit of putting things in her mouth. She is a dog after all.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

aw, she's so cute. did you get her before you left for Egypt?

tim the younger said...

birky-we have had her for almost two years now. she is really my youngest brother's dog. they are best pals. but we all love her, even her rascally tendencies