a little light, a little peace

This is dedicated to my family, friends, and homies in the slam.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

My brother has left me and the end of the world

SWWEEET!

I am finally going to get to read an online serial as it is posted. None of this catch up stuff. It is by David Dunwoody the author of Empire. He has started new one called The Harvest Cycle at http://www.harvestcycle.blogspot.com. Oh yeah!! Apocalypse novels!!

Anyway as for an update with my brother. I should be writing a paper instead of blogging while he is not here. And he is not on his way home. Yes, my brother has embarked on an adventure to upper Egypt to Luxor by himself. He's got guts, traveling like this, by himself, is something I haven't done yet. I am actually feeling very proud of him.

Back to work i.e. eating and reading the prologue to the new novel. :)

No comments: