a little light, a little peace

This is dedicated to my family, friends, and homies in the slam.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

grey's anatomy and the racing mind

how is it that I have only seen grey’s anatomy twice and both times seen the same show. the first time was over a year ago and then tonight. same episode. weird.

I am trying to get some lucid dreaming going on while I sleep, so I have started a dream journal again as part of the process for encouraging lucid dreaming.. Any weird ones I have are getting put up so you all can see what goes on in my head at night. I swear sometimes my brain must take leave of my body and go to a rave party and then digest all the drugs it took at the party.

I was a victim of mind racing last night. Not mind erasing but mind racing. I usually get the most creative in the evening which is a problem if its three o’clock in the morning and I am trying to sleep. With Sunset almost finished, I was thinking about new books, new medias, and how they would connect if at all to Sunset, and what my blogs would look like. Good stuff but not needed at that early in the morning. Fell asleep after morning call to prayer, my late night indicator, and after five a.m. Woof.

No comments: