a little light, a little peace

This is dedicated to my family, friends, and homies in the slam.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the peoples are gone

at last all the people who have come and visited me have safely come and gone, from my brother to my cousin to my friends in Germany. as exhausting as all their visits are i wouldn't change any of the total 25 days that they were here.

with all these people, i am glad they came to cairo. not only did i get to see them but i got to share with them a different side of my life but also a side of what they are not used to seeing. we have all been changed by meeting here in cairo and i believe all for the better. more eyes are open and realtionships are stronger, whether family or friend, and this is something they and no other can stake a claim to.

fortune smiled upon all of us invovled and i hope it will continue to do so in the future for all parties concerned. thank you for coming and enriching my life abroad, i hope i was able to do the same.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say it was one the greatest trips ever.

tim the younger said...

good to hear choppa

randi said...

thank you timmo.

tim the younger said...

your welcome